Monday 26 November 2012

The Anklet

Jeng!Jeng!




This is my anklet.
My mom bought it for me when I was two years old.
It has a bell included...
well...Was.
As you can see the bell is totally Destroyed.
How?
well..This is the story..

When I was a child, I'm a very naughty girl...
I always went here.. and there...
So, my mom bought me an Anklet with a bell included..
She put it on me,
That day she felt a little bit not stressed out cause she now know where am I~

One day...
maybe I was curious, how my anklet made a sound...
so...
I bite it with all my force to see what is inside...
Well the result...
I don't know where I threw the thingy in the bell...
My mom was shocked, yet impressed.
And the bell is Totally destroyed.

This story is told by my mother~

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment