Saturday 5 January 2013

Err..Do I know you?

Few days ago...
I post a picture of my drawing
 on Facebook
After a while...I got a Comment of my drawing...
hmm..let say she's B
B : Nabilah Jamali
Me: Huh? (WHO THE HECK IS NABILAH JAMALI???I'M NABILAH TAJUDDIN)
B : Since when do you like to draw?
Me : ? I'ts been a long time I started like to draw
B : HUH! You are a SHOWBOAT
Me : ????????Wait..who are you? do I know you?Who is Nabilah Jamali?
B :

Till now she haven't reply anything to me...
I got an ADVICE to those who like to condemn other people without cornfirmation of who they about to condemn..PLEASE MAKE SURE WHO YOU'RE GONNA CONDEMN..or to make it easy DO NOT CONDEMN OTHER PEOPLE...look at yourself first.(ACTUALLY I POST THE PICTURE TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE, DUDE!)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment